Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 7: Edge Effects




































What Happens in Vegas...: Las Vegas, NV, 2.10, Cannon PowerShot SD 780 IS, 1/60, f/3.2

Walk With Me Forever: Santa Monica, CA, 2.10, Cannon PowerShot SD 780 IS, 1/100, f/2.8

This was fun for me considering I have taken a couple shots that I REALLY love in the last couple weeks. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do the border on the lights shots or on ANY of my shots...so I chose a couple of my others. I did the Double Fade Border on the "What Happens in Vegas" picture and the Flexible Vignette border on the "Walk With Me Forever" shot. I like the way the second one turned out better but it was fun doing both of them.

3 comments:

  1. I love your boarder pictures. They look like post cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Walk with Me picture looks very professional. The other I thought you might be doing the photolusion deal. the guy looks like he's sitting on top of the caseno

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with the second border I tried to do that one but failed good job

    ReplyDelete