Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 8: Photolusion Blend











































Hangin' Around: This was kind of fun for me to do. These pictures were taken in two of my favorite places on earth, Argentina and Chicago. I didn't have to do a lot of editing to the photos themselves. I adjusted the saturation and color a little in both. I used the lasso tool to cut myself out of the goal picture and placed that cutout in the outdoor theater picture. I then used the clone stamp tool to edit out the pole from the original and a little bit of my arms.

Goal: San Lorenzo, Argentina, 6.08, Cannon PowerShot SD 630, 1/100, f/2.8

Outdoor Theater: Chicago, IL, 8.09, Cannon PowerShot SD 630, 1/180, f/2.8


7 comments:

  1. You should have titled this "Holding out for a hero." That's just me though

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. I like it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! The outdoor theater looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cool!!! I love this one. It's like a ride at some theme park! I would definitely want to go on this ride!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job looks great, Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is really funny good job I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First thing I thought of was the bee ride at California Adventure. Great job.

    ReplyDelete